Thursday, June 12, 2014

WHAT 5TH GRADE IS TO ME- jonathan

well in me  5th grade has been in amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a year of learning new stuff  with my AMAZING WONDERFUL  5TH GRADE TEACHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember the ballroom  dance i liked it because we were doing the swung and the fox strop  it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!club getaway was super FUN AND SUPER AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!I REMEMBER GABE sleeping on the bus to club getaway  it was FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!but what was REALLY FUN about club getaway was ZIP LINING!!!!!!!!i will keep my memories from club getaway in MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I remember when the women came with the animals i liked the snake it was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!I  remember the ice cream it was yummy!!!!!!!!!I liked the chocolate sell i liked it and our reward:the pizza party.5th grade  went so fast i wish it could go slower to enjoy more.5th grade has been the funnest year with my Friends and teacher's.let's make the rest of the month to REMEMBER THIS IS THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment