Tuesday, June 10, 2014

5th graders life by Giuliano Calder Thompson

I love 5th grade I think it was the best year ever.This year taught me so much.We have the best teachers    this year.Our teachers make us laugh, cry and make us feel we belong here.They will make us happy if were sad.Next year going into 6th grade, middle school.The teachers, principal and the councilors us through this long fight.Teachers are like are parents at school we can talk to them about anything.They care about us they will support us it doesn't matter what we do.They go hard on us because they love us and that's why i love 5th grade!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Giuliano! I`m so happy to see how well you feel about school and your teachers, it has been a great place where you have grown in so many ways. I`m really proud of all the efforts you have made and how much you have florished as a student . I love you with all my heart !!!! Abuela

    ReplyDelete