Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Fifth Grade Experience By Matthew Rossetti

    When I herd you say that we we're going to loop I was so happy because I really liked my class and my teachers in fourth grade. So to have the same people in fifth grade I was really happy. I really liked that we looped because I really like you're humor and you're creativity like the scie-fie and and how you do math and how you do writing
    When I it was my first day of fifth grade I was really happy to see my friends, teachers, and new friends and I though that I'm going to have a great year.
    I really liked when we were in fourth and third grade we had to give money to the fifth grade fund raiser, and now to be in the fifth grade, to get the money its really fun.  I really like PS-58s drease up days like pajama day or 80s day its really fun to be in them.
    I'm going to be really sad when everyone splits up, but on the bright side some people are going to be in the same school, and we won't be little kids any more also its a really big step in our lives, and we are going to have ups and downs but we will live through it one step at a time.
                              LETS MAKE THIS OUR BEST MONTH IN PS-58!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment