Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My 5th Grade Reflection by Sammy

   5th grade. Ahhhh the wonderful year of knowing this is the last year you will be in P.S.58.  Actually, I'm lying. I think it's scary that you won't be in P.S.58 with your friends anymore. But 5th grade taught  me to be more independent and that i don't always need a helping hand. 5th grade was cool. It was cool because I know that when I  leave I will have the knowledge from P.S.58 and the last lessons too. I'm happy that I was in two grades with honorable teachers and honorable students too. I'm even more happy that I could spend my last  year with 5-316,  which was probably the best year I've ever had. But I still have to leave P.S.58 and 5-316 and the community it had. But I will still have my memories.
                 So, I'm happy.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment