Tuesday, June 10, 2014

MY REFLECTION - BY ALEX

In the beginning of my 5th grade year , I was very nervous because I thought the work seemed very hard. In the middle of the year , i seemed to understand the work more and I started to pay more attention. The teachers told my parents I needed to speak up more in class. When I started to understand math better and my writing skills improved , I became more confident and spoke up more in class.

Then test prep began and that was really hard. I hated it and could not wait for it to be over. Yeah , it was finally over , and school became fun again.

Now we are getting ready for graduation and school is almost over. I am happy I went to P.S.58 and I am glad and sad it is almost over. I made a lot of friends this year and will miss seeing them every day. I will also miss my teachers , THEY ROCK!!!!!

All of my years at P.S.58 have been great but this year is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment