Tuesday, June 10, 2014

the greatest 5th grade year by Leah

5th grade. This year had it's up's and down's. I feel like this is the year were everything happens.were your childhood slips away. I realized that the people who I thought were my enemies were the people that were close to me. This year was most important because a lot of us matured. Like some of us don't laugh at farts any more and some people realized that our time here and our time together is coming to a halt. One change this year was homework. i am trying to stay on top of it and not slack off. I know in middle school the teachers won't be as nice and it's my responsibility to keep track of my homework. One thing that I did enjoy is getting to write to my favorite author Rachel Renee Russelle and the best part was that she wrote back! Her letter told me about how her writing creer took place. I also liked going to club getaway it was sooooo much fun my favorite things were ziplining and the hike. i also liked the bus ride there we were going to have a mini bus  but there was a mix up and me and the other 8 kids got a huge bus al to our selfs. I also liked the cabins. It was so cozy being with all of my friends and knowing that the next day we would ave even more fun. All in all i had a great year and i will miss PS58.

No comments:

Post a Comment