Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My 5th Grade Reflection By: Robert

     I'm just saying, 5th grade was my favorite year. It was fun, exciting, interesting, and important. It was also important to my parents. This year, my amazing teachers, Ms.Zacconi and Ms.Penett, took our class to the Statue of Liberty!!! We took the stairs all the way to the pedestal. Some kids were very, very, very, scared. I thought that the statue was going to fall on me. The year was very interesting because I learned a lot of math and E.L.A for the state exams. I learned a lot about fractions, decimals, and essay writing. My grandmother is a very good mathematician and she helped me a lot. My teachers were informative enough for the essay writing and other E.L.A subjects. This year was important to me and my parents because I found out what middle school I am going to go to next year. I am very happy because I got into a very good gifted and talented school called N.E.S.T + M. overall, 5th grade was a amazing year for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment