Wednesday, June 11, 2014

5-316 reflections by Danny

        When I first think about 5th grade, I think about all the friends in 4th grade and how I was lucky to be in the same class as them for a second year. I think I have grown a lot as a writer. When I first started 4th grade, I did not know a lot about non-fiction, but after spending sooo much time on it, I got really good at it. I also remember the amazing field trips that 316 went on. The best field trips I have ever been in, were in 316. But, what I really think about, is how cool Ms.Pennet and Ms.Zacconi where to let us watch movies and shows, except that it really helped us learn!!! They are by far the best teachers ever. 

                       
                                           BY:DANNY 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment